[Nolug] Help!

From: c_matthews_at_cox.net
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 23:12:38 -0400

Ok so I installed that WineX thing, no problems there. Once I had it, it told me to run a check on my graphics card. I did and it came out negative, so it told me to change the config. Well I switched to my M$ side and got all the information about my graphics card. (GeForce 2, 32MB etc) Back in the linux box i searched for my display options, and under that i looked for my graphics card. I found it, and after applying it, it told me to reboot so the changes would take place. Did this and when it went back to the "blue curve" interface (i'am using red hat 8) all i could see was red and black and green vertical lines. Could not see anything else. No way for me to change the display options back. What do I do??? Is there a way to fix this without re-installing linux? Some one please help
-Craig