Re: [Nolug] restaurant suggestions

From: Retrolin_at_aol.com
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2003 23:08:27 -0400

In a message dated 7/27/2003 1:22:46 AM Eastern Standard Time, ron.l.johnson@cox.net writes:

> Umm, just because you have an aol account, we don't ban you
> from
> the meetings.
>
> Actually, we *encourage* you to come to the meetings!
>
> Why can't you come to the meetings?

I only have an aol account because daddy pays for it. I haven't used aol's internet service in quite some time. I only use this account for registering stuff anyway..I have a much nicer pop3 email account with a friend. I can't go to meetings because of school...Going to meeting would require that I find a way to on thursday after school go all the way home (that whole 45 minute drive) and then go all the way back to school right after the meeting. Only then to have class bring and early in the morning ( I like teachers that have class early, they're usually the better ones)