[Nolug] restaurant suggestions

From: Joey Kelly <joey_at_joeykelly.net>
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2003 09:44:11 +0000

Y'all,

August's meeting will not be at UNO, but at a local restaurant. Please give
me your suggestions. At our last meeting, we talked about Luther's (again),
King Buffet (again), and Harrah's.

I don't mind either Luther's or King Buffet, but I would like to put at least
one other restaurant into our repertoire before we start recycling our
choices. Also we went to Superior Grill, 2 Decembers ago.

"There's nothing I love better than food... unless it's more food"
--- Shaggy, from Scooby Doo.