Re: [Nolug] LFS blog officially started

From: Scott Harney <scotth_at_scottharney.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Aug 2003 11:15:52 -0500

Joey Kelly <joey@joeykelly.net> writes:

interesting thread on gentoo forums about integrating portage into
other OS's. it's relatively easy to build gentoo on top of an
existing Linux OS and replace it (I've done it, actually). This is
one way to do it. apparently LFS folks are using this methodology.

http://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic.php?t=28559

> Thou spake:
>>Should we set up a meeting specifically for the LFS Project? We should
>> probably set a schedule and identify all the initial key players and set
>> responsibilities.
>>
>>This weekend maybe? Comments?
>
> Yes, we need a meeting.
>
> Also, Paul emailed me with specs for a cheap box. Paul, could you email that
> to the group? If we like it, and want to chip in to buy it, that might be
> good.
>
> --
>
> Joey Kelly
> < Minister of the Gospel | Computer Networking Consultant >
> http://joeykelly.net
>

> "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch.
> Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote."
>
> "Oh bother" said Pooh, as he removed the last of the control rods.

Scott Harney<scotth@scottharney.com>
"...and one script to rule them all."
gpg key fingerprint=7125 0BD3 8EC4 08D7 321D CEE9 F024 7DA6 0BC7 94E5