Re: [Nolug] More Email Questions

From: Craig Jackson <craig.jackson_at_wild.net>
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2003 14:16:50 -0500

UPDATE:

Hi Mark,

You are right about mbx format -- not a good way to go. The mailbox files are
part binary part text so grep is hopeless. And converting from mbx to any
other is a no go. So I scrapped the Uw-imapd and installed Courier-imapd with
Exim delivering to Maildir. This works very well. I also compiled in LDAP
support in both so I will be working on that using the info you sent below.

Craig

--
Craig Jackson