Re: [Nolug] restaurant update

From: Jack Ware <jacklinux_at_cox.net>
Date: 08 Aug 2003 10:02:03 -0500

I think you are on good ground with the restaurant/bar thing. Also, I
want to apologize for the weird characters in some of my emails -
Windows at Work; that's my excuse. I'll try to limit my posting to the
list from non-Linux boxes. And lastly, somehow I suggested the meeting
date and time,then got confused as to if it was really going to happen,
then got busy and distracted, and somehow missed the meeting. As soon as
I get done sending this email I'm going to urinate down the back of my
monitor as a form of self-punishment for being such an idiot.I'll check
the blog when its up and try and be more conscientious in the future.

Sincerely,
Jack

"735.....735..."
"hey, that's me"