Re: Re: [Nolug] Can't access user accounts

From: jdtiede_at_bellsouth.net
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 20:29:45 -0400

Thanks. I think 775 is o.k. Only one other person occasionally uses this system and is 99% of the time the only other person on the premises. The individual user directories are still owned by them. I worry more about invaders from the net, but having Linux set to reject incoming calls takes care of that, I guess.