[Nolug] eating meeting this Thursday

From: Joey Kelly <joey_at_joeykelly.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 21:40:21 +0000

> Ranting aside, has a venue for the next NOLUG meeting been established?

Gaa... I plumb forgot about posting this to the list... I've been rather
under the weather for a few days, and had a couple of projects hanging over
my head....

ANYWAY.... I'm taking Mikey's suggestion (I decided this Saturday evening):

Superior Grill
3636 Saint Charles Avenue
7:30 PM

It worked fine last time, so it ought to go well again. Be there, or go
hungry!