Re: [Nolug] Brown Foundation Service Learning Celebration Again

From: Wendell Jones <gwjones_at_structurex.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 01:02:36 -0500

pltaylor wrote:

> work would interfere with attending, but will burn cd's if it will help.
>
> Ron Johnson wrote:

<snip>

> > How many Knoppix CDs do you need?

Well, I'm sure we could give out at least 50 (or have any left over to
give
out at other venues). Has anyone tried that "Knoppix for Kids"
version? I
just downloaded it but haven't tried it yet. It's supposed to replace
some of
the more esoteric stuff with more things that would appeal to kids.
That
might be better for this audience. I can print out CD labels for them
if you
all can burn the CDs.

Another thing that would be good to hand out that we never seem to get
done
in time would be a flyer promoting NOLUG. Wasn't someone doing a new
flyer
a while ago? I never got around to checking it out. Would it be
appropriate
for this event?

Thanks for the offers of help.

Still looking for someone to help man the booth ;-)

Wendell