Re: [Nolug] s0big virus got you down?

From: Brett D. Estrade <estrabd_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 06:45:20 -0700 (PDT)

I'll tell you one thing that REALLY helped cut down the spam I was getting for a while. When I
was using KDE and their email program (kmail?), it allowed you to fake a bounced message to anyone
you wanted. In addition to setting up static filters, I also routinely bounced spam manually, and
with in a couple of days, my spam count went down to under 5 a day for the duration of my tenure
with kmail.

brett