Re: [Nolug] s0big virus got you down?

From: Craig Jackson <cjackson_at_localsurface.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 10:58:10 -0500

On Wednesday 27 August 2003 08:45 am, Brett D. Estrade wrote:
> I'll tell you one thing that REALLY helped cut down the spam I was getting
> for a while. When I was using KDE and their email program (kmail?), it
> allowed you to fake a bounced message to anyone you wanted. In addition to
> setting up static filters, I also routinely bounced spam manually, and with
> in a couple of days, my spam count went down to under 5 a day for the
> duration of my tenure with kmail.

I think Kmail is the best mail client. The window and command interface is
great and works well. The server configuration interface is logical and also
works. There are a few problems I'm having (more problems with Kaddressbook
that Kmail):
1) Can't connect to an LDAP server for addressbook
2) Can't import ANY addresses from csv or vsd or ldif or anything.

But I didn't know about the bouncing. Thanks.