[Nolug] NOLUG Clubhouse

From: Chris Reames <chris_at_drugfreemro.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2003 17:50:06 -0500

We need a NOLUG clubhouse, so we can collect equipment we may all have a use
for.
Can somebody make arrangements for some office space?
I'll try the contacts that I have.

I am very serious about pushing linux forward.
I want to start collecting equipment for the group (no scavenging) and setup
a workshop.
I want a place where we can meet, start projects and leave things running.

All in Favor of the clubhouse idea let me know.
Fair warning, there may be dues involved. (depending on what can be
negotiated)

Thank you for your time.
Chris Reames
chris@drugfreemro.com
(504) 427-5680 Cell Phone

PS. Is there a President, Treasurer, etc for the group and who?