Re: [Nolug] NOLUG Clubhouse

From: Joey Kelly <joey_at_joeykelly.net>
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2003 18:48:15 +0000

Thou spake:
>We need a NOLUG clubhouse, so we can collect equipment we may all have a use
>for.

Excellent idea! I mentioned this to Scott a month or so ago, actually. I am
in total agreement with you on the need for a clubhouse --- it will foster
cooperation among members, and all will benefit.. I'm glad someone else in
nolug besides me is taking some initiative :-)

We don't have official officers, etc. and probably never will. However,
someone can be appointed to collect "dues" if needed (if we have to pay rent,
etc.).