Re: [Nolug] NOLUG Clubhouse

From: Scott Harney <scotth_at_scottharney.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Sep 2003 10:50:24 -0500

"Alex McKenzie" <alex@boxchain.com> writes:

One of my co-works is married to one of the CS professors over there.
They're unix friendly. I'll see if I can scrounge up a good contact
for us that way.

The meeting space we've used in the past is pretty good, we just
need a more formal arrangement. And some way to store gear.

--
Scott Harney<scotth@scottharney.com>
"...and one script to rule them all."