Re: [Nolug] Clubhouse Idea

From: Bryant Stewart <bryantstewart_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2003 17:13:03 -0700 (PDT)

i havent been to a meeting in a while but i am willing
to help. this clubhouse is a great idea. i am going to
new orleans center for science and math in the morning
time and that is located at Delgado and i saw a whole
group of techies running cat6 about 4 months ago so
maybe they have upgraded their network but i dunno 2
be sure. so maybe that is a location possibility if
neone has any ties over there. does neone have an idea
of how much the dues will be?

--Bryant