Re: [Nolug] Design v. Implementation (was Re: FEEDBACK: Security blame games)

From: Dustin Puryear <dpuryear_at_usa.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 16:18:57 -0500

At 04:07 PM 9/10/2003 -0500, you wrote:

>Dustin Puryear <dpuryear@usa.net> writes:
> > We had this same debate on a brlug.net list.
>
>I noticed ;-) I'm not really interested in debate (where debate
>implies pounding the other person to a bloody pulp with stubborn
>repetition).

I totally agree. So far I think we are just debating the issues. I haven't
felt clobbered yet. As far as the brlug.net thread, I wish I could find it.
I would post it here to reduce any repetition. (If only Mailman had a good
search tool.)

---
Dustin Puryear <dustin@puryear-it.com>
Puryear Information Technology, LLC <http://www.puryear-it.com>
Providing expertise in the management, integration, and
security of Windows and UNIX systems, networks, and applications.