[Nolug] [spamassassin.general] RCVD_IN_ORBS

From: Mark A. Hershberger <mah_at_everybody.org>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 22:09:49 -0500

If any of you guys are using SpamAssassin, you might want to disable
the RCVD_IN_ORBS rule by putting a line like this in your local.cf:

    score RCVD_IN_ORBS 0.0

attached mail follows:

On Tue, Sep 16, 2003 at 01:43:14PM -0400, Gary Carr wrote:
> SA is flagging 100% of the incoming email with the RCVD_IN_ORBS score. Even
> mail from our internal network. None of the ip addresses are listed in

> version=2.55
>

> Has the orbs.dorkslayers.com gone the way of Osirusoft?

Looks like it's rather an effect of the Verisign crap:

$ dnsip 3.4.5.6.orbs.dorkslayers.com
64.94.110.11

$ dnsip blablalbdfdsf334.orbs.dorkslayers.com
64.94.110.11

Sick....