Re: Re: [Nolug] Re:

From: jdtiede_at_bellsouth.net
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 23:40:43 -0400

Be they governmental or private, large organizations are frequently like septic tanks: The biggest clods tend to rise to the top.
From: "Brett D. Estrade" <estrabd@yahoo.com>
Date: 2003/09/19 Fri PM 03:45:42 EDT
To: nolug@joeykelly.net
Subject: Re: [Nolug] Re:

I work in a gov't lab, and it is very much like an college academic
environment - of course, it helps if you are a naturally curious person,
and your interests are aligned with the research opportunities...it is
good fit for me.

Brett