Re: [Nolug] governor's race

From: Brett D. Estrade <estrabd_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 11:25:09 -0800

My first reaction is that this is something that any smart leader would
look at anyway - unfortunately the field is thin on smarts. IMHO,
running on a platform of using OSS would be almost as effective as
Leach's attempt to get into office by riding this state minimum wage
initiative and wanting to increasing tax on oil/gas.

As much as I agree with what software to use and how to facilitate a more
efficient administrative system for the state, I can't say that this
alone is the basis for my decision for selecting a candidate.

Brett