Re: [Nolug] governor's race

From: Paul Dunbar <paulslists_at_ethernaut.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 14:49:39 -0500

Agreed, and that's not the reason for this post.

He's not exactly running his platform based on this, its simply a small
part that caught my eye,
he seems to have the most outspoken position out of all the candidates,
and there are plenty of things where
I can easily go along with what he's saying because I don't know much
about some of the topics.
He's got just as much written in his platform regarding the environment,
health care,
rebuilding the job market, etc. I don't agree with him on everything.
In fact he seems almost too
tech-centric for me (taking the state gov't completely paperless is also
on his platform)
but to be honest, i wish all the candidates were this informative on
their intentions/opinions.
Most others seem to have a lot of stock answers/rhetoric, and nothing
nearly this transparent

I'm mostly posting to see who out there likes/dislikes this guy and why,
its hard for me to find
much info on him that isn't on his website.