Re: [Nolug] bars/pubs with wifi...?

From: Ron Johnson <ron.l.johnson_at_cox.net>
Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2003 13:36:01 -0500

On Wed, 2003-10-01 at 12:25, Edward Melendez wrote:
> Coop's in the Quarter has wi-fi, tasty gumbo and typically New Orleans
> patrons. Not for those looking for the sterile bar experience, however.

I'm surprised that that place is still around. Most bars don't
last 8 years.

> At 10:48 AM 10/1/2003, Manuel Lora wrote:
> >Hello,
> >
> >Anyone know of some places with wifi in the quarter or the downtown area? I
> >remember reading a blurb on that topic here a few months ago.

Ron Johnson, Jr. ron.l.johnson@cox.net
Jefferson, LA USA
"Experience should teach us to be most on our guard to protect
liberty when the Government's purposes are beneficent. Men born
to freedom are naturally alert to repel invasion of their
liberty by evil-minded rulers. The greatest dangers to liberty
lurk in insidious encroachment by men of zeal, well-meaning, but
without understanding."
Justice Louis Brandeis, dissenting, Olmstead v US (1928)