Re: [Nolug] Wooo Hoooo

From: jdtiede_at_bellsouth.net
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2003 10:13:11 -0400

If by "separate" you mean you're going to install another hard drive for Windows, look at such vendors as TigerDirect. Current catalog vol. XIII issue AKA p. 69 lists two.
    Another alternative with two discs is to have Linux on one, WIndows on the other and dual boot. Installing windows with the Linux drive temporarily disconnecting and then adjust grub should work. Of course, you can unplug just the power from the disc you don't want to use at any given time if you're afraid of cross-contamination.
    I blew a disc when letting NT4 install IE in order to look at some of the extras several years ago. That was the beginning of my retreat from all things Microsoft.