Re: [Nolug] Wooo Hoooo

From: pltaylor <pltaylor_at_sstar.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2003 17:59:56 -0500

I have what is called a "mobile rack" it is a removable hard drive tray
that fit in one of the 5.25 slots
in your case. Just unlock and slide in and out to change your hard drives.
( windows on 1 drive, GNU/Linux on another)
http://www.acme-technology.co.uk/mobile_rack.htm
scroll down a couple to see the one I am refering to.