[Nolug] SA Questions

From: J. Kent Busbee, Jr. <buz_at_penwel.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 17:30:29 -0500

1. Why does SpamAssassin tag the Received header from nolug email list
as FORGED?

---- Start SpamAssassin results
5.90 points, 5 required;
* -0.5 -- Has a In-Reply-To header
* -0.5 -- Has a valid-looking References header
* -0.5 -- BODY: Contains what looks like a quoted email text
* 1.3 -- trail of Received: headers seems to be forged
* 2.3 -- 'From' yahoo.com does not match 'Received' headers
* 4.3 -- Received headers are forged

---- End of SpamAssassin results

2. How can I get a SA Report after an email is received? For instance,
I get an email which is obviously spam, but does not rise to the 5 point
mark. I would like to send back through the SA filter to see what
points ARE tagged to it so that I can tweak to filters to work better.
FYI, I am pulling from my email server using POP3.