Re: [Nolug] Little announcement

From: mikey_at_otiscorp.com
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 00:57:25 -0400 (EDT)

> Let's all be thankful he doesn't look like you!!

As odd as it sounds, I'm really hoping that he can grow a better beard
than I can. I'd cut it off, but for some reason, my missus won't let me.
None-the-less, Nikolai likes to play with my beard.

>> [0] Before anyone starts, please stop it! No religious "vi vs. Emacs"
>> wars intended here. My daughter is just facinated by the things that
>> happen within Emacs when she presses key combonations.
>
> Then she'll just love TECO!
> http://www.houghi.org/jargon/TECO.php

<chuckle!> $deity! I haven't played with that for -years-!

--
Since-beer-leekz,
Mikey    http://raeder.us