Re: [Nolug] Little announcement

From: Ron Johnson <ron.l.johnson_at_cox.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 04:02:46 -0500

On Mon, 2003-10-20 at 23:57, mikey@otiscorp.com wrote:
> > Let's all be thankful he doesn't look like you!!
>
> As odd as it sounds, I'm really hoping that he can grow a better beard
> than I can. I'd cut it off, but for some reason, my missus won't let me.
> None-the-less, Nikolai likes to play with my beard.
>
> >> [0] Before anyone starts, please stop it! No religious "vi vs. Emacs"
> >> wars intended here. My daughter is just facinated by the things that
> >> happen within Emacs when she presses key combonations.
> >
> > Then she'll just love TECO!
> > http://www.houghi.org/jargon/TECO.php
>
> <chuckle!> $deity! I haven't played with that for -years-!

Jeez, how old are you? Not even I've used TECO. (Although I tried
it once on VAX/VMS.)

Ron Johnson, Jr. ron.l.johnson@cox.net
Jefferson, LA USA
"For me and windows it became a matter of easy to start with, and
becoming increasingly difficult to be productive as time went on,
and if something went wrong very difficult to fix, compared to
linux's large over head setting up and learning the system with
ease of use and the increase in productivity becoming larger the
longer I use the system."
Rohan Nicholls , The Netherlands