[Nolug] OS Challenge Tonight @ LSU

From: Brett D. Estrade <estrabd_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 11:20:08 -0600

..curiously, FreeBSD is being ignored - I already made them aware of it,
but I sure they can't do anything this late ...

##########

All,
  The Louisian State University chapter of the Association of Computing
Machinery will be holding an OS Challenge this Thursday night in Baton
Rouge. The Challenge will include student representatives of Linux, Mac
OS X, and MS Windows debating the strengths of each OS. (The Unix OS
won't
be represented... apparently there aren't many students with an Ultra60
on
there desk.) The topics should end up being development, distribution,
and an unknown topic. The ACM's
goal is to demostrate that each OS is a valuable tool and has its place
in
the toolbox.
  I have been asked to represent the Linux OS. So if anyone has any good
advice about things I should mention OR avoid mentioning let me know as
soon as you think of them.
  It should be a good forum. We always welcome professionals to attend
our meetings. Come on out, show your OS support and find out what is
going on in the unveristies on this side of the state line.
=====
http://www.brettsbsd.net/~estrabd