RE: [Nolug] *Incredible* surge in spam

From: Pietu <pietu_at_weblizards.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 22:35:44 -0500

All you need is a domain name and you shall receive spam. There is no need
for announcing any e-mail addresses to it. (Anyway currently my mail server
does not accept any e-mails to non-existing accounts.)

Ron, where did you find that image?
I've noticed the incredible increase of spam lately also.

Pietu