RE: [Nolug] making windows more secure

From: Petri Laihonen <pietu_at_weblizards.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 17:11:27 -0600

Even though it is possible to set up windows to retrieve and install all the patches from microstuff automatically, it is not receommended in many cases.

For example one of the latest patches completely screwed up my AVID XpressDV program. After I uninstalled the patch, everything started to work normally.

Petri

"Chris Reames" <chris@drugfreemro.com> wrote ..