RE: RE: [Nolug] Power surge

From: jdtiede_at_bellsouth.net
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 16:10:47 -0500

No, the monitor didn't stay on. I didn't look at the bridge but it must have done what the monitor did.
From: "Chris Reames" <chris@drugfreemro.com>
Date: 2003/10/28 Tue PM 02:23:37 EST
To: <nolug@joeykelly.net>
Subject: RE: RE: [Nolug] Power surge

Just for clarification, you unplugged UPS and monitor and bridge stayed on.
Are these powered by the UPS?
Try removing all devices from UPS and recharge battery overnight.
Odds are you need a new battery.