Re: Re: [Nolug] Poor Joey

From: jdtiede_at_bellsouth.net
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2003 16:40:58 -0500

I use KDE with RH, though the pre-set default is Gnome. I reset the default.
From: Ron Johnson <ron.l.johnson@cox.net>
Date: 2003/11/04 Tue PM 02:39:26 EST
To: NOLUG ML <nolug@joeykelly.net>
Subject: Re: [Nolug] Poor Joey

On Tue, 2003-11-04 at 12:56, -ray wrote:
> On Tue, 4 Nov 2003, Ron Johnson wrote:
>
> > On Tue, 2003-11-04 at 12:34, Manuel Lora wrote:
> > > Funny you mention that. the #mono channel over at irc.gimp.net has been
> > > asking the same questions. It's quite possible, since Ximian works on
> > > Gnome stuff --and Ximian also develops Mono, that XD2 could become
> > > SuSE's default desktop.
> >
> > Even before I read the press release, it's the 1st thing I though
> > of. Is KDE the favored DE of any other distro?
>
> Mandrake favors KDE. I use it on my desktops....

Oh, yeah. But aren't they bankrupt?

Ron Johnson, Jr. ron.l.johnson@cox.net
Jefferson, LA USA
"What's your genius, perfect 20 years too late Monday morning
quarterback answer to how the US should have responded to the
Soviet invasion of Afghanistan? Oh wait, you're just talking crap
- you don't have a real answer, you're just regurgitating crap
from NPR."
http://slashdot.org/comments.pl?sid=76597&cid=6839483