[Nolug] Security, Law Enforcement, and the Louisiana Nineteenth Judicial District Court

From: Dustin Puryear <dpuryear_at_usa.net>
Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2003 15:40:30 -0600

The Baton Rouge Chapter of the Information Systems Security Association
(http://www.br-issa.org) would like to remind everyone about our special
meeting tomorrow, November 5, 2003, at 6:30 PM at the Bluebonnet Regional
Library, where Freddie Manint, the Court Justice Information Systems
Director of the Louisiana Nineteenth Judicial District Court, will be
speaking to our group about the Court's use of Linux. In addition, Manint
will discuss recent trends and projects by the Court system and law
enforcement specific to Information Technology. This meeting is open to
anyone, members and non-members, and should be informative to InfoSec
managers, system and network administrators, and law enforcement. To learn
more just show up for the meeting, visit our website at
http://www.br-issa.org, or contact info@br-issa.org.

---
Dustin Puryear
http://www.puryear-it.com