Re: [Nolug] Distro suggestions

From: Brett D. Estrade <estrabd_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Nov 2003 08:15:19 -0600

No holy war needed. Try out each of the suggestions. I prefer FreeBSD,
and guess what? It is not going to sell out on us anytime soon.

As far as linux goes, I would go with something like Slackware or Gentoo,
but guess what, again? There are tons of distros out there, so find one
you like based on your experience...

Brett