Re: [Nolug] Distro suggestions

From: Alex <alex_at_boxchain.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Nov 2003 18:42:07 -0600

Thanks for the recipe. I want to say the machine has 256MB RAM, because
we like RAM in our lab, and it *did* run XP. I'm going to go with
Mozilla, the person who will be usign it is a Mac user, not a Linux
user, and it'll run with that config, as well as KDE2. It's got a
damaged-from-upgrading Mandrake 9 on it right now

I know I like xfce and fluxbox, but they're a little daunting for a convert.

Ah, the other great thing about text based tools is that I can sit at my
desk, ssh into the minimal install, and finish it up from there. Or,
set it to run at night, when there is bandwidth. Yes, the University
network is so bad I'll probably download *from home* and bring in a CD.

--
Alex McKenzie     alex@boxchain.com     http://www.boxchain.com