Re: Re: [Nolug] Distro suggestions

From: jdtiede_at_bellsouth.net
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2003 11:41:05 -0500

Sometimes nothing is harder than trying to reload Windows. After converting my Omnibook XE2 to RH9, I tried to repair 2K on my dual-boot machine. There's a file it says it can't find, on the same CD from which I originally loaded it. And NT4 can't deal with a newer disc than the one I had when I was using NT4! I hope I never need Windows for anything again; it's too much of a hassle, especially when features suddenly go missing for no apparent reason. I have had to reload Linux a few times, but never had these problems.