Re: Re: [Nolug] Distro suggestions

From: Jeff Lee <jeffreydavidlee_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 16:00:41 +0000

Well when he reboots the mail/web servers are restarted so if they are
hanging for some reason it takes care of the problem. He could just restart
the services but that would make my job easier... I just like to see a high
uptime, it makes me feel good. I have a higher uptime running off of knoppix
than windows!