Re: [Nolug] need lots of knoppix copies

From: Manuel Lora <vanguardist_at_cox.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 11:01:55 -0600

There used to be a CD that contained a lot of pretty cool open source
software. Let me check google.... (2 minutes later).

Ok, I found two relevant projects:

http://theopencd.sunsite.dk/
http://www.cdlibre.org/

Both have OO.o and some other good stuff.

Are you sure you want Knoppix only? If someone people want to install,
it would be nice to give them an installable distro as an option.
(Please let's not continue the "OMG IT HAS TO BE DEBIAN/MDK/GENTOO/RED
HAT/FEDORA/SUSE/SLACK meme here).

ml