Re: [Nolug] need lots of knoppix copies

From: Ron Johnson <ron.l.johnson_at_cox.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 11:57:15 -0600

On Wed, 2003-11-12 at 10:38, Joey Kelly wrote:
> Thou spake:
> >I'd be down for an installfest. Do you know when in January you're going
> >to be doing that presentation? Make sure you use Impress from OO.o
> >1.1... which starts up 25% faster than 1.0 :)
>
> As far as I know, it's January 7, 2004.
>
> Um, while I'm thinking about it, I'd love to have someone volunteer to bring
> their fast box to the meeting and show it off.

I've got a Shuttle, which would be perfect, if I can make it.

Ron Johnson, Jr. ron.l.johnson@cox.net
Jefferson, LA USA
"For me and windows it became a matter of easy to start with, and
becoming increasingly difficult to be productive as time went on,
and if something went wrong very difficult to fix, compared to
linux's large over head setting up and learning the system with
ease of use and the increase in productivity becoming larger the
longer I use the system."
Rohan Nicholls , The Netherlands