RE: [Nolug] need lots of knoppix copies

From: Chris Reames <chris_at_drugfreemro.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 15:15:51 -0600

Yea, like that there.
I must have missed the Windows open source thingys.

Ok, with boot from CD option, how are you going to reconfigure your
settings?
Or are you expecting to run from a CD-RW?
Maybe a diskette app that rewrites specific files?

On the CD Distro Pack, I have found that when configuring Web/E-mail Servers
and such that part of the instructions include downloading some package
and/or dependant package. I would like these to be part of the CD with
specific NEWBIE instructions on how to setup basic functional
configurations.
(trying to setup e-mail on my Suse box makes me cry. I have VERY bad
instructions.)

On the Windows apps, I hate to admit it, but I'm more comfortable exploring
a new package on a windows box.
I do a lot on my Linux box, but not much experimenting. I've been fighting
windows for 13 years.
I've only worked with 2 distros of Linux.

Anyway, I want to learn, and I want to help.
Chris