RE: [Nolug] need lots of knoppix copies

From: Chris Reames <chris_at_drugfreemro.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 11:22:59 -0600

>I already download KNOPPIX_V3.3-2003-11-03-EN.iso last week. Anyone
>who wants a copy can come to Luling and get one (or more). I also have
>copies of Slackware 9.1 and OpenOffice.org 1.1 for Linux and Windows.
>I know what you're thinking, but if you want people to be comfortable with
>an Open Source OS, you might want to start by getting them used to an
>Open Source office application in an environment they are comfortable in.
>
>Andy Johnson
Andy, where in Lu Ling are you? I would like to pick up a CD from you
tonight if possible.
Does it have everything Joey will need?

>> Mischa has already said he wants to be at the meeting to cheer for
Linux...
>> anyone else up for that?
I'll try to make it...Time and place(room#) please.

Joey, can we do a 'Gorilla' thing and run through some practice installs?
I have a box I can bring. Windows killed MBR/Sector 0, but SuSE 8.2 loaded
no problems.
Let me know.
Chris