Re: [Nolug] need lots of knoppix copies

From: Andrew S. Johnson <andy_at_asjohnson.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 17:42:18 -0600

On Thursday 13 November 2003 11:22 am, Chris Reames wrote:
> >I already download KNOPPIX_V3.3-2003-11-03-EN.iso last week. Anyone
> >who wants a copy can come to Luling and get one (or more). I also have
> >copies of Slackware 9.1 and OpenOffice.org 1.1 for Linux and Windows.
> >I know what you're thinking, but if you want people to be comfortable with
> >an Open Source OS, you might want to start by getting them used to an
> >Open Source office application in an environment they are comfortable in.
> >
> >Andy Johnson
> Andy, where in Lu Ling are you? I would like to pick up a CD from you
> tonight if possible.
> Does it have everything Joey will need?

Making ISO's is easy enough if you know what you want in it. I'm assuming
you're talking about the "second" CD? Do you want me to pick, or does
the NOLUG list have suggestions besides the two CD's mentioned earlier?

As to where in Luling, send me an e-mail privately, and I'll give you the info.

Andy Johnson