Re: [Nolug] lame flash question

From: Mark A. Hershberger <mah_at_everybody.org>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 16:36:09 -0600

Joey Kelly <joey@joeykelly.net> writes:

> Is the next URL embedded in the movie? I don't see anything in the html that
> shows what the next frame is supposed to be.

If it is in the flash file, you /might/ be able to find it with

    strings <flashfile> | grep domain

Did you try that?

And, assuming that the new domain name is shorter or the same length
as the old one, you can just do a string replace on the file. (I've
done this sort of thing with ISO images -- works great.)

Mark.

--
Peace is only better than war if peace isn't hell, too.
    -- Walker Percy, "The Second Coming"