[Nolug] lame flash question

From: Joey Kelly <joey_at_joeykelly.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 16:09:19 -0500

Hey all,

I'm trying to migrate a flash site to another domain, and my problem is that
once the movie finishes, it's supposed to load another page in the frame, but
it's looking for the old domain, and thus fails.

Is the next URL embedded in the movie? I don't see anything in the html that
shows what the next frame is supposed to be.

I've got flash 4, and the movie seems to load ok, but I don't see the Publish
tool (I've dug around the docs a little...).

Ideas?