Re: [Nolug] lame flash question

From: Steven Cardella <ssc_at_bertucciinc.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 09:10:15 -0600

> Is the next URL embedded in the movie? I don't see anything in the
> html that
> shows what the next frame is supposed to be.

Yeah. You'd have to go and edit the movie itself and change the URL
it's looking for. I did a little bit of flash in a class (one of the
few things in it that was worthwhile), but I can't recommend anything
other than probably getting the original author to change it for you.
Flash has the option to "lock" a .swf file so you can't decompose it in
whatever the heck program makes them. (It uses a different type of
file to edit).

You might be able to hack into it w/ a hex editor, perhaps??

Ciao,

Steve Cardella