Re: [Nolug] lame flash question

From: Petri Laihonen <pietu_at_weblizards.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 17:07:01 -0600

Look for the end of the flash movie in the timeline.
Somewhere there is probably one frame with action script in it. This action script would contain the url to jump into.

If there is no action script on the time line, there might be one of the components, graphic, movie clip, which would contain the piece of action script.

Petri

Joey Kelly <joey@joeykelly.net> wrote ..