[Nolug] Meeting tonight

From: Mischa Krilov <subs_at_krilov.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 17:46:26 -0600

Howdy gang,

I'm bringing a bunch of CDs to tonight's meeting, including
SuSE 9 and Fedora Core 1- I'm not so sure what else I have
in my CD wallet, so no promises about what version of Slack
and Red Hat I've got.

Either way, between Tom's laptop and a borrowed USB CDRW,
I'll be making copies.

If you want images, bring a machine with hard drive space
enough, if you want copies, bring media (and maybe a box
for burning, as well).

I want to schedule a full-on NOLUG installfest later
(details at the meeting), but if you want to install, I
can't stop you if you bring a spare computer.

Mischa.