Re: [Nolug] Anyone else having troubles with debian.org?

From: Mark A. Hershberger <mah_at_everybody.org>
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2003 13:30:20 -0600

-ray <ray@ops.selu.edu> writes:

> Have you (or anyone?) tried using jigdo to d/l the CD? I started it but
> then decided to just use netinst. jigdo seemed to be working fine
> though...

I've done it. And it is the recommended way. Further, it gives you
just what you want if you're burning a CD and it does a lot of small
d/ls rather than just one monstrous one. That's easier for most
people.

Mark.

--
Peace is only better than war if peace isn't hell, too.
    -- Walker Percy, "The Second Coming"