RE: [Nolug] topic suggestions

From: Chris Reames <chris_at_drugfreemro.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 09:51:51 -0600

Actually, wireless configurations seem to be the latest Linux rage.
I suggest (provided we can get a table with an outlet) a distro install with
configuration of a wireless router (that needs to be borrowed) and setup a
mini network in the restaurant.

I can bring an AMD tower with monitor and 1 nic.
I have SuSE 8.2 installed on it already, but I would like to look at other
distros.

If this sounds like something we could swing, who should speak to Luther's
management?
I am willing if no-one objects. I may be able to arrange a special table
configuration.
Please RSVP the list if you intend to show up.

Thanks
Chris