RE: [Nolug] Setup of a Linux Webserver and E-mail server

From: David J <davisparbuckle_at_cox.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 13:08:09 -0600

How about
http://www.clarkconnect.org/info/index.html
or take your pick
http://www.distrowatch.com/dwres.php?resource=firewalls

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-nolug@joeykelly.net [mailto:owner-nolug@joeykelly.net] On
Behalf Of Chris Reames
Sent: Friday, December 12, 2003 11:17 AM
To: Nolug
Subject: [Nolug] Setup of a Linux Webserver and E-mail server

Gentlemen,
I need someone to help me setup a Linux box from the command line.
I have a Domain name I want to use for Web and E-mail.
(posibility of adding a second Domain)
I want to setup a DNS Server (bind 9 preferred)
I want to setup a Web Server (apache preferred)
I want to setup a Mail Server (postfix preferred)
I want to setup a Firewall from command line.
I also need some way to remotely administer this box. (vnc preferred)

I'm setting this up for a client, so I should be able to pay a
reasonable
price for your time.
The client is supplying the equipment, so if anyone is intrested, please
e-mail me off list.
mailto:chris@drugfreemro.com

Thank you for your time.
Chris