[Nolug] Stay in the loop..

From: Dustin Puryear <dpuryear_at_usa.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 16:57:06 -0600

As many of you already know, in addition to consulting I write and speak
about Linux, FreeBSD, UNIX, and Windows technologies. Along those lines, I
have some very interesting projects with vendors coming up, many of which
will result in free and very informative tools for your tool belt as someone
dealing with these operating systems as a systems manager or even as a
developer.

I wanted to spam the list briefly to invite you to join my announcements
lists to be kept informed on any new articles, presentations, or tutorials
that I'm giving. (And I will hint that something bigger than an article--but
not too big!--is coming your way.)

Simply reply to this email (try to do it off-list) to let me know of your
interest.

Best Regards,
Dustin Puryear

Puryear Information Technology, LLC
Baton Rouge, LA

P.S. For a current list of my publications visit:
http://www.puryear-it.com/publications.htm.

An example article: "Linux Kernel Tuning Using System Control"
http://www.samag.com/documents/s=8920/sam0311a/0311a.htm